E-learning CPD Resources
POD-NMD have developed a suite of free and interactive e-learning resources for physiotherapists via TREAT-NMD’s LMS e-learning platform.
This resource is available to all healthcare professionals around the globe and provides the latest information and on-demand learning resources regarding the management and assessment of patients with neuromuscular conditions. Content is currently available for supporting patients with Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy and other disease areas for physiotherapists are in the pipeline.
Why learn with POD-NMD LMS?
- 24/7 on-demand access.
- Courses developed by leading clinicians and physiotherapists in NMD around the world.
- Earn certificates for your CPD portfolio.
- Earn digital badges and share your achievements online.
Some of the courses available on POD-NMD LMS…
NSAD Practise & Reliability
Improve your confidence and reliability in scoring the NSAD assessment for LGMD with interactive quiz style assessment items…
Introduction to LGMD
Audio guided slides and resources for: LGMD and how it presents, features of LGMD and management and the future of treatment…
Adult and Paediatric North Star Network Resources.
All physiotherapists contributing data to these networks should have received one of the following for all relevant assessments.
- Initial face to face training via the network
- Face to face training via clinical trial in the last year
- Updated training via face to face or Webex
The following assessments should have been covered:
- North star ambulatory assessment and timed tests
- Performance of upper limb module (PUL 2.0)
- Summary of arm function (adapted Brooke scale)
- Egen Klassifikation scale (EK2)